Despite the widespread and proven efficiency of BIM, many investors still consider 3D modeling an expensive toy which is not needed once work begins on site.
In order for the employer to avoid low quality investments, Spectrum is developing Virtual Construction Technology (VDC), enabling the use of BIM to reduce employer risks and improve the quality of project implementation.
In order to do this, we transform Building Information Modeling (BIM) into Construction Information Modeling (CIM), which serves as the base for virtual construction.
1. Takes into account the schedule
2. Takes into account the cost of work and financing schedule
3. Takes into account operation of machines and devices
4. Takes into account temporary structures and storage sites
5. Makes it possible to work out solutions in detail
6. Can change the model component layout taking into consideration the logic of work execution and/or contractor packages
1. Visualisation and transparency of the asset’s construction - the costliest stage of the investment cycle. Even if you are not a construction worker you will be able to understand the correlation between time and processes, and the general contractor will be able to demonstrate his skills and understanding of the project even before starting work at the construction site.
2. Enables better understanding of the current work status of each element (whether design documentation is available, work is in progress, passed technical inspection, etc.), and visualising it at the same time.
3. Allows for more detailed understanding of the construction process as a whole or any of its parts, clear assessment of conditions creating constraints, and simulation of construction.
1. Technical Coordinator/Construction Supervision