Digital visualisation of a real estate object is a digital representation of an existing object created using information modeling technologies. The availability of a digital representation in itself increases the asset value in the course of the transaction, as it increases transparency and proves the seller's reliability.
1. Developing the model’s information requirements depending on the client's requirements
2. Auditing the executive, working, and design documentation. Determining that there are sufficient data for creating an information model
3. Performing laser scanning and using the obtained data
4. Creating an information model and entering all the necessary information
5. If necessary, using the common data environment for communicating with the client and storing the results in the future
6. Together with the operating organization, selecting the platform and studying the processes where the information model can be used for operating needs.
1. BIM Consulting
2. BIM Management
3. BIM Simulation